What are NCR Pads?
NCR pads consist of multiple sheets of paper that are coated with a special dye or ink. When pressure is applied to the top sheet, the dye or ink is transferred to the sheet(s) below, creating a copy of the original document. NCR pads typically come in sets of two to five sheets, depending on the number of copies required.
NCR pads can be customized with logos, contact information, or other branding elements to create a professional and cohesive look. They are available in a variety of sizes and can be bound together with glue, wire, or perforated edges.
Uses of NCR Pads:
- Invoices: NCR pads are commonly used for creating invoices and other financial documents that require multiple copies for record-keeping purposes.
- Receipts: NCR pads can be used for creating receipts for sales, transactions, or services. They allow the seller to keep a copy for their records while providing a copy for the customer.
- Purchase Orders: NCR pads can be used for creating purchase orders, which are documents used to request goods or services from a supplier.
- Delivery Notes: NCR pads can be used for creating delivery notes, which are documents used to confirm the delivery of goods or services.
- Work Orders: NCR pads can be used for creating work orders, which are documents used to instruct employees on specific tasks or jobs.