What are Outdoor Banner?
An outdoor banner is a large, flexible sign that is designed to be hung or mounted outside of a building or in an outdoor setting. Outdoor banners can be made from a variety of materials, including vinyl, mesh, and fabric, and are typically printed with durable, weather-resistant inks to ensure that they can withstand the elements.
Outdoor banners are often used for advertising or promotional purposes, such as to promote a business, event, or product. They can be displayed on the side of a building, on a fence, or in a public space such as a park or plaza. They can also be used for more functional purposes, such as to provide directional signage or to announce the location of a particular event or attraction.
Uses of Outdoor Banner:
- Business advertising: Outdoor banners can be used to promote a business and its products or services, such as announcing a new store opening or advertising a sale or special offer.
- Event promotion: Outdoor banners can be used to promote events such as concerts, festivals, and sporting events. They can be placed in high-traffic areas to attract attention and generate excitement.
- Directional signage: Outdoor banners can be used to provide directional signage, such as directing people to a particular location or event.
- Branding: Outdoor banners can be used to promote a brand and its message in a high-visibility outdoor setting.
Outdoor banners are a versatile and effective form of advertising and promotion that can be used in a wide range of settings and applications.
Technical Specification :
- 440gsm PVC or 340gsm Mesh PVC
- Custom sizes from 200mm x 200mm up to 20,000mm (20m) to 2900mm (2.9m)
- Weather resistant
- Hemming and eyelet options available