85mm x 55mm
350gsm Silk, 350gsm Uncoated, 100% Recycled 350gsm Uncoated
Single Sided, Double Sided
Long Edge Bound, Short Edge Bound
No Lamination, Matt Lamination Front & Back, Gloss Lamination Front & Back, Soft-Touch Lamination Front & Back
100, 250, 500, 1000, 2000, 5000
Folded Business Cards
Folded Business Cards(85mm x 55mm) full colour printed by us with turnaround time of 2 working days and free delivery.
Folded business cards are business cards that are designed to be folded in half, creating two sides for printing information and designs.
Uses of folded business cards:
- Increased space for information: Folded business cards offer double the printing space compared to traditional, single-sided business cards, allowing for more information and design elements to be included.
- Versatile design: Folded business cards can be used for a variety of purposes, including as mini-brochures, appointment cards, or promotional materials.
- Cost-effective: Folded business cards are often less expensive to print than traditional business cards, making them a cost-effective marketing tool for consumers.
- Unique: Folded business cards offer a unique and creative option for individuals or businesses looking to stand out from the crowd.
Artwork Set Up
Please set up your artwork to the following specifications:
- Size with bleed: 91mm x 116mm
- Resolution: 300 dpi minimum
- Format: PDF or JPEG
- Colour: CMYK (RGB/Pantones will be converted during proofing)
- Fonts: Outlined or Embedded
- Bleed: 3mm with no printer marks
- Safe Zone: 3mm
Folded Business Cards - FAQ
How are folded business cards folded?
Folded business cards are typically folded down the middle, creating a crease that separates the front and back of the card.
What size are folded business cards?
Folded business cards are typically the same size as a standard business card when folded, which is 3.5 x 2 inches.
What file types do you accept for design uploads?
We accept high quality PDF files for design uploads. Please supply the design file in 300dpi resolution and 3mm bleed to the design.
Can I choose from different paper types for my business cards?
Yes, we offer a variety of paper types and finishes to choose from, including gloss, matte, and uncoated. Please browse the right product page to order products with that specification.
I do not have the design for Business Cards, how should I proceed?
Don't worry if you don't have a design for your Business Cards. Many of our first-time customers also don't have a design file.
To help you out, we offer a free professional design service for every order of Business Cards.
All you need to do is provide us with the information you want to include on the Business cards, such as your logo, business details, VAT number, and contact information while ordering or after the order in an email.
Our designer will then create a professional design for you. Before printing, we'll send you the design for your review and approval. Once you've approved it, we'll proceed with printing the cards.
Every order is passed through 11 point check to make sure everything is perfect and in right place before sending it to print.
Customize your product
£94.09 – £1072.81