Our digitally printed C5 envelopes are available in full color and over-printed to ensure that your brand’s message stands out.
A standard C5 envelope measures 162mm x 229mm. This is designed to fit A4 paper folded in half, or A5 paper unfolded. Standard A5 paper size is 148mm x 210mm.
Our standard product is a Peel & Seal 120gsm White envelope with a flap depth of 32mm. The flap is on the top, long-edge wallet, and is DOWN by default. We also offer a Self-Seal option made of 100gsm White Wallet paper with a flap depth of 28mm.
For those who need a window option, our C5 Window variant has a window size of 90mm x 45mm deep. It’s positioned 56mm from the Top Edge, 18mm from the Left Edge, and 61mm from the Base Edge. Our C5 Window Self-Seal variant has a window size of 90mm x 45mm deep, positioned 20mm from the Left Edge and 57mm from the Top Edge.
- C5 (229mm wide x 162mm high)
- Save your PDF as actual size (NO crop or reg. marks!) at canvas size of 229 x 162 only.
Ink Coverage :
Standard 30% INK COVERAGE:
- Usually that means a Business Reply + Small logo block + text, or partial tint with lighter colours over part of the canvas.
- Majority of the canvas is left blank White.
OPTIONAL 60% HEAVY INK Coverage:
- Upgrade from Standard allowing for partial photo + logo block, but leaving 40% White area free
Artwork Tip: Ensure your artwork remains within the designated safe area, as outlined on the templates below, to avoid text or graphical elements from being concealed within the envelope.